The Centre conducts numerous public educational programmes to reach out to older persons, their caregivers and the general public.
The programmes aim to dispel myths about ageing and to create an awareness and understanding of changes, problems and issues faced by older persons and their caregivers.
- Public educational talks
- Experiential workshops
- Seminars / Forums
- Outreach activities such as World Mental Health Day, World Alzheimer’s Day, Social worker Day, etc.,
Some of the topics discussed during our public educational talks include:
- Communicating with older persons
- Grief and losses
- Psychological aspects of ageing
- Normal ageing
- Financial management for older persons
- Coping with caring
- Emotional issues faced by older persons
For more information, kindly contact SAGECC at 6354 1191 or email us @ email@example.com